They have been filled with excitement, anticipation, pain, and progress for many of us.
Soon we will celebrate the start of 2017.
- What was your proudest moment in 2016?
- What relationships made an impact on your life in 2016?
- What challenges did you overcome in 2016?
- What did you learn about your personal values in 2016?
- Make a list your most important values.
Consider the lessons and values they identified from this year to set goals and intentions for 2017.
- What specific goals do you have for yourself in 2017?
- How can you use your personal values to help you meet these goals?
- What kind of relationships do you want to have in 2017?
- How can your personal values help you develop these relationships?
- Are any challenges from 2016 going to continue in 2017?
- How will keeping your values in mind help you overcome these challenges?
- How can your parent or parents best help and support you in 2017?
She is dedicated to helping teens and families be happy and healthy!